Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Obama Scares Me

I'll admit it, I'm a Democrat.

I have been since I first voted back in the 1970s. However, growing up in New Hampshire I voted many times for Republicans when I felt they were the best candidate. In other words, I'm a conservative Democrat.

Now, moving on to what is happening now.....
I am not racist. I need to state that first so no one throws the "race card" at me, resulting in a paper cut.

I was one of the earliest to state unequivocally that George Bush (the Shrub) scared the hell out of me (when he ran both times). I didn't vote for him. Now I'll state unequivocally that Barack Obama scares the hell out of me.

If he wins the Democratic nomination I have two choices....

1) I will vote for the Republican nominee

2) I won't vote at all.
I'm leaning toward #2.

WTF are the idiots who vote for him in the primary. I don't GAF if the Kennedy family supports his nomination or not. He is a scary dude.

I'm thinking his popularity has to be a Republican plot to guarantee him the Democratic nomination. Anyone who makes so many people faint is not okay. Apparently I am not the only one who sees how bizarre this all is! A few people seem immune to the fainting and star-worship.
If he becomes the Democratic candidate, he will be eaten alive by his past. By then it will be too late.

No comments: